About – Grindrod Bank
Grindrod Bank is based in South Africa with branches covering Durban, Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria.
We have been operating in the country for over 20 years as one of the most valuable investment banking firms offering our clients a personal approach to their banking needs.
Our success over the years lies at the core of our people and our values as a well capatalised investment bank.
Grindrod Bank excels in our customer service by delivering on intellectual recruiting of our people, ensuring we get the professional expertise and driven passionate employees to manage our client’s profiles. We empower our people to think freely and use their experience and relationships with their clients to provide a tailor made solution that will benefit our customers.
Forward thinking provides an effective and efficient service delivery to our clients. Grindrod Bank provides an environment where our employees are treated respectfully, where communication is open and honest.
Our standards are extremely high and equity is a reality.
We are currently a level 4 B-BEE company promoting opportunities and fair treatment throughout the workplace.
As a registered financial services provider, Grindrod Bank services in the following areas:
- Cash Deposits
- Commercial Property Finance & Lending
- Corporate Finance
- Invoice Discounting
- Mezzanine Finance
- Exchange Traded Funds
Services – Grindrod Bank
Glindrod Banking solutions offer corporate banking through secured platforms of trade or debtor financing.
We provide a number of facilities which are backed by investment portfolios including:
Short to medium term financing, asset management and secured facilities are offered to Grindrod Banking clients. Clients are offered the opportunity to re-invest or upgrade their portfolios for their business interests.
Term loans and overdraft services are offered for businesses through secured options.
Qualifying businesses can receive confidential Invoice Discounting facility’s the primary collateral.
Businesses have the ability to fund growth and the opportunity of availing of trade creditor discounts for early payment.
This option allows for:
- Improved cash flow of your business by releasing a portion of funds against the value of outstanding invoices
- You get access to an ongoing supply of cash that grows with the increase of your business sales
- Managers can concentrate on running their business and not wasting time on following up on unpaid accounts and insufficient cash flow
- Our factoring facility improves profitability allowing you to pay suppliers earlier, and take advantage of any volume discounts available to your business
- Financial planning becomes easier – know exactly when you will be paid
- Get flexible access to additional products such as cash flow loans trade and transactional finance
- Get cash when orders are invoiced – for capital investment and to fund future orders
Clients receive a team of expert bankers providing innovative and personalised services.
Summary of Services
At Grindrod Bank you get the all in one business banking solution.
Grindrod Bank offers clients expertise in their Corporate Finance division through a wide range of different specialities.
Our skilled and experienced staff members provide your business with negotiating and executing of all transactional banking needs across the corporate platform.
With this division you receive the highest standard of independent business banking in line with your business objectives with services including:
- Capital Raising
- Listings and IPOs
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- BEE Solutions
Grindrod Bank offer clients the benefit and value of experienced, skilled employees in both the equity and debt capital markets. We assist and advise in all areas of capital raising transactions as well as pricing and valuation of business offers, transactions and strategy approach – where businesses can benefit, we will assist.
With the leverage of our relationships and network links we can offer our clients asset managers, fund managers and private equity funding.
We have a national representation offering the ability to succeed on our delivery to clients with quick turnaround times and develop long lasting relationship with our valued clients through a personalised service.
We emphasise the fact that we are flexible and able to assist in all criteria including:
- Property fundamentals – property type, condition, layout and location;
- Market analysis – Ensuring property is at its highest and best use and is in line with market valuations and demand;
- Investor analysis – clients must have the relevant knowledge and experience to maintain the property;
- Counterparty strength – it is best for clients to have a strong operating history and sound financial standing in order for lease obligations will be met.
- Division’s product offering – traditional vanilla debt, mezzanine funding, equity participation or a combination of all three.
We offer organizations a specific scope of secure and easy to use Business Banking services and administrations. We give all our clients a tailor made solution and pride ourselves on having the capacity to tailor our answers to suit our customers' novel and advancing needs. Look over a scope of business alternatives. Extend your business utilizing our business overdrafts, term advances, resource funds, protection and property money choices.
We additionally offer quality through our business managing an account services.
Our administration has an individual touch and our people are skilled, experienced and adaptable to your needs. Valuing a straightforward approach, we are focused on driven administration over our operations, from our business focuses to our cutting edge innovation of products.
All your business needs under one roof.
Invest and profit from our business banking solutions.
Ph: 011 459 1860
Em: [email protected]
Postal AddressPO Box 1 , Durban , 4000, South Africa
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday Closed –
- Sunday Closed –