About Debt Safe
Over the past 10 years, we’ve helped over 30 000 South Africans fix their debt problems.
We’ve since proudly become one of South Africa’s biggest debt review companies.
Our company values
- Always striving for excellence
- Committed to being reliable
- Representing each clients individuality
- Empowering and strengthening our clients
- Being compassionate towards each client and their situation
How we fix debt
Our debt management program is customized to your financial needs and it allows you to:
- Fix payments that are behind
- Consolidate debt without having to apply for a loan
- Get your monthly repayments lowered by up to 60%
- Prevent repossessions by getting legal protection
- Protect your valuables from repossession
Debt counseling is seen by the NCA as a solution that helps focus on fixing the core of your debt problems by scaling down your obligations and helping you improve your credit profile once you’ve completed the program.
Debt Safe Services
If your credit profile is in a horrible state and you’re stressed beyond limits about your finances, it may be time to contact Debt Safe.
Stress can have an adverse effect on your health, for instance:
- Weak immune system
- Struggle with depression
- Lack of concentration
- And digestive issues
This is how the program works
You’ll receive legal protection against your creditors because the process is backed by the National Credit Act, which keeps your assets safe from repossession.
Debt counselling designed to enable you to pay your debt and sustain your family’s living expenses. When you’ve completed the process, you’ll be issued a clearance certificate by your debt counselor. With this certificate, you can prove to new creditors that you have cleared all your debt.
Who are Debt Safe’s solutions for?
- For those urgently looking for payment solutions
- If your monthly income isn’t enough to sustain your family
- If you cannot manage your debt properly
- If creditors are wanting to take action against you
- If you have a consistent income flow
- If your health is being affected by your debt
Debt Safe Product Details
- Loan Type Debt counselling
Summary of Services
- Debt assessment by registered professionals
- Restore your credit score
- Get a free quote
- Debt consolidated into one easy payment
Debt safe is all about you, the client
We’re here to ensure your well being and give you the life that you desire to live, debt-free.
We want you to be stress-free and healthy so that you and your family can live well.
The Debt Safe application process
The process is very easy. You’ll get started with a complimentary quote, no obligation. This will determine if you really need help with your finances.
Once you’ve been confirmed as an over-indebted case, the restructuring process will begin. You’ll get a brand new debt management plan that brings all your debts together and reduces it so that you pay one monthly installment for all your debts.
This will start the restoration process. Once you start paying off debt according to your new debt management plan you’re on your way to making a lasting change. If you remain committed, you’ll fix your debt issues, and get creditors off your back. You’ll live a much healthier and happier life.
What’s the cost of the Debt Safe program?
Your fees are based on your debt situation, however, there are no upfront fees and our fees are all included in your repayment plan. There are however different categories:
- The once-off application fee
- The once-off debt counselor fee
- The once-off legal fee
- The PDA monthly fee
- The monthly aftercare fee
- And the once-off reckless credit check fee
Keep in mind that the above will be unique to your debt situation that they’ll be determined by your monthly installment.
The disadvantages of debt review
It is a great way to get out of debt for many South Africans but let's have a look at the pros and cons:
- You cannot apply for credit whilst doing the program.
- Your review will be visible on your credit record until you have paid off all your debts or finished the program. Only when you’ve paid off all your debt will it be removed.
- The length of the repayment may be long but that’s to help you lower the monthly installments.
- You can consolidate your debt without having to apply for a loan
- Installments can be reduced to 60%
- Much needed financial relief
- No repossession, your valuables are safe
- You’ll be able to provide for your family
- When the program is complete you’ll have a clear record and enjoy financial freedom
Debt Safe is a trusted & reliable provider of debt counselling
In our review, Debt Safe adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with NCA regulations, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Debt Safe is a registered credit provider in South Africa: NCRDC1078
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I was really struggling to make ends meet but with Debt Safe, I could pay off my debt within 6 months. So happy
— Pretoria —
I was in debt for more than 18 months and then a friend told me about Debt Safe. They helped clear my name and record and I have been debt-free for the past 6 months.
— Johannesburg —
I am so grateful to Debt safe for helping me restore my financial health and living my life again.
— Cape Town —
Debt Safe Contact Details
- 222 Smit St Johannesburg 2000 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 16:30
- Saturday 09:00 – 12:00
- Sunday – Closed