About Zero Debt
We’re a professional debt relief company with a track record that is second to none.
Our aim is to help you on your way to a debt-free life with debt counselling and other debt relief services.
We're committed to helping you get out of debt and making it easier for you to attain the financial freedom that you deserve.
Our promise to you
- We’ve always believed in providing you with the best personal attention you deserve. If you join us today, we’ll assign an experienced debt consultant to your case and they’ll be with you throughout your journey to debt freedom.
- We promise to go the extra mile for you and, with our entire team at your disposal, we’ll always look after your interests. Whether this requires protecting your assets, answering your questions, or even dealing with your credit providers, we’re more than ready to fight for you.
- We strive to get the best deals for you and, with our highly skilled and experienced debt consultants, you’ll definitely get the deal that’s best for you.
- The process is really easy and we’ll help you create the most suitable debt repayment plan for your unique circumstance. We’ll be there to guide you through every step of this process.
- Everything is strictly confidential and with your free, no-obligation debt assessment, no information you give us will be shared without your consent.
Zero Debt Services
If you’re falling behind with your debt repayments, we can protect your assets by arranging a repayment plan that will work for both you and your creditors.
As a debt counselling service we aim to work on your behalf and get you the best repayment deals.
Zero Debt is here to help you
The very simple process is aimed at getting you out of debt in a manner that’s straightforward and effortless. We help you create a repayment plan that’s affordable for you and easy to maintain.
With this plan, we intend to relieve your struggle immediately, as we continue to negotiate reduced interest rates for you.
Why choose Zero Debt?
- We are one of South Africas’ leading debt solution companies.
- We strive to reduce all your interest rates.
- We will protect your assets from being repossessed.
- You also have a free no-obligation debt assessment done by our skilled consultants.
- We can help you with any and all debt you have.
- Your debt can be consolidated so that you pay less every month.
- We are registered and accredited by the NCR.
- Based on your current income you determine what you can afford to pay with enough money left over for your living expenses.
Zero Debt Debt counsellor
- Loan Type Debt counselling
Benefits of Zero Debt
- We protect your assets from repossession
- Get lower interest rates
- Pay a smaller monthly amount
- Free online debt assessment
Zero Debt has your best interests at heart
We’ve set ourselves apart from the rest of the debt counselling world. We promise to go further than the rest and walk this road with you. Choose us and never worry about debt again.
Who qualifies for debt counselling?
If you’re struggling to pay off your debts and are over-indebted debt counselling would be ideal. In other words, if you cannot keep up with your payments or are not able to pay them.
You need to currently be earning a salary - you cannot qualify if you’re unemployed. If you’re blacklisted or have a bad credit record, you can still qualify for debt counselling.
What are the costs involved?
This depends on the amount of debt that you’ve accumulated. There will however be legal fees and debt counselling fees but, this is included in your debt restructure plan.
So there’s no need to pay any fees upfront. The fees should be the same,no matter what debt counselling company you use and, the amount is determined by the NCR.
Why debt counselling is better than debt consolidation
Firstly, if you’re over-indebted you will not qualify for a debt consolidation loan with just any lender.
With debt counselling, you have a chance to prevent your possessions from being repossessed and you’ll be placed under NCR protection. This means no one can charge any further interest on your current debt and it prevents creditors from harassing you.
What is the application process?
There are 5 steps to the application process:
- Fill in the online debt assessment form providing us with the necessary information to understand your financial situation. It doesn’t take longer than 2 minutes.
- We’ll have a look at your information and then calculate whether your debt exceeds your monthly income.
- If you’re placed under debt review your creditors will be notified as well as the credit bureaus that you’re under debt counselling. This protects you and stops them from contacting you directly.
- Your debt counsellor will negotiate with your credit providers to establish a payment plan that is affordable based on your current monthly income and expenses.
- Our debt counsellors apply to legalize your repayment structure so that you’re protected against any legal action that your credit providers may want to take.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Could not have done it without Zero Debt help. My life has been a lot easier.
— Springdale —
It took me a year to be debt-free but with Zero Debt help, it was a smooth transition.
— Witbank —
Zero Debt really went the extra mile for me and I couldn’t be happier.
— Rosebank —
Zero Debt Contact
- 281 Durban Rd, Bellville Cape Town 7530 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 16:00
- Sunday – Closed