FNB Business Loan
- Business loans up to R400,000
- Fixed interest rate
- Repayment up to 5 years
[Accessed December 12, 2022]
FNB is a comfortable, corporate business loan provider.
FNB is a leading provider of business loans and banking and they are known for helping you reach bigger goals with your banking. First National Bank is the oldest bank in South Africa and this gives it huge credibility. It is a completely trustworthy partner for businesses of all sizes.
The Acacia tree logo symbolizes FNB’s strong bond with South Africa and the growth FNB has achieved by serving its customers and the community. In 1998, Rand Merchant Bank Holdings together with Anglo American formed FirstRand.
Business loans applicable to everyone
Banking services are open to individuals, private parties, businesses, large companies, and corporations. You can get help for your business finance no matter how big or small, allowing you a chance to grow as an entrepreneur.
The best bank
Their friendly and efficient customer care agents are always there to help and have been trained accordingly to help you find the business loan solutions for any possible need.
FNB can help you
Evaluating your business's tolerance for risk and cash flow needs is made much easier with FNB. On the website, you will see there is a For My Business link. If you click on that link it opens so many doors to different options that FNB offers, to help you raise your business to higher levels of success.
Medium to long-term business loans is available to help companies become businesses or to help them become more established than before.
The minimum loan amount available is R50 000, but you can borrow as little as R2 000 as well. This kind of flexibility is highly beneficial, especially for small and micro-businesses. Generally, the actual loan amount depends on the profits of the company.
Business loan term lengths with FNB
The typical repayment period is 1 to 5 years, but you can choose to repay the FNB business loan in just 3 months in order to save on interest.
This makes the loans suitable for cash flow management as well as for capital investment. You can opt for a 3-month repayment holiday at the beginning of the loan's term. This is a huge benefit to have.
Get a perfectly tailored business loan
- There is an overdraft option in case it is needed
- You can obtain a great relationship with your service consultant
- Business booster loans are on offer to add to your business loan
- You have access to flexible terms from 3 months to 5 years
- Enjoy a set interest rate, which allows you to budget and plan for the term of the loan
- Offering you loans from R2000
- Amortise Capital which allows you to pay less interest on your business loan over time
- FNB offers optional loan security on your business loan
FNB created a structure that gives you access to decision-makers and creative credit solutions that have been streamlined for business loan approval processes.
FNB – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Loan Amount up to R400,000
- Repayment 90 days to 5 years
Benefits of FNB
- Fixed monthly repayment
- Easy online application
- Fixed interest rate
Business loan calculator
At FNB, we strive to meet your every need, apply today
Being the oldest bank in South Africa, they are an incredibly trustworthy partner for businesses of all calibers.
Applying for a business loan with First National Bank shouldn't be of any hesitation. In fact, they make it so easy for you to apply for a loan online that nothing should hold you back.
Apply on your mobile app
- Find the business link
- Find the business loans link
- Look for the Apply Now button
- Log in and proceed with the mobile online application
Not an FNB member yet
- Go to the FNB website and click on the For My Business button
- Look for the Loans link under the heading Borrow
- You will see an Apply Now button in yellow. Click on it
- This button will proceed you through to an option where you will be able to choose between whether you would like to retrieve an application or choose how you would want to continue
- If you have not yet applied, ask a consultant to call you back
- If you already have a reference number, you can click on the retrieve an application button
Friendly experts at your service
Applying for a business loan is never an easy thing. Everything seems so overwhelming and you never know if you are making the right decision or not. That is why FNB offers a service to their clients where their friendly consultants will phone you back and gladly be of assistance.
Business loans that give you flexibility
Taking out a business loan in South Africa can open so many doors for your business. You will be able to grow your business in new innovative ways through the help of a tailored FNB business loan.
You can give FNB a call today and they will be able to help you with absolutely anything to get the ball rolling to a better future for your business. FNB is South Africa’s leading business banker and business loan provider.
Benefits of a business loan at FNB
- Repayments have flexible terms you can choose from
- FNB offers a fixed interest rate
- Automatic debit order payments
- Online applications are quick, easy and efficient
- You may take out a business loan without any collateral. The longer you have been banking with FNB, the more you will be able to borrow
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I have been banking with FNB for years now and I firmly believe in them.
— Gqeberha —
I own my own, successful hairdressing salon in Cape Town and if it wasn’t for FNB and their helpful agents I would not be where I am today.
— Camps Bay —
I have managed to own my own electrical company because of FNB.
— Pretoria —
- 3, First Place, Pritchard St & Simmonds St, Bank City Johannesburg Gauteng 2000 South Africa
- Get Directions
FNB Universal Branch Code
- PO Box 1153, Johannesburg, 2000, South Africa
- Monday 08:00 – 17:30
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:30
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:30
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:30
- Friday 08:00 – 17:30
- Saturday 08:00 – 13:00
- Sunday – Closed