- Business loans up to R5,000,000
- Business growth
- Financial solutions
[Accessed December 12, 2022]
About Kenote Finance
Kenote Finance was established in 2016 and is a leading financial institution in South Africa.
They offer innovative and ethical credit solutions to entrepreneurs and SMEs. This includes support with funding for purchase orders.
They provide an easy and convenient platform that enables you to work with them. Kenote Finance believes in making it easier for entrepreneurs to get their businesses going.
Making a difference in South Africa
At Kenote Finance they believe in making a difference in the economic and social landscape in which they operate. By filling funding gaps, they empower their communities. Their services are available to clients all over the country and they help with dedication, passion, care, and success.
By providing purchase order funding products, they help you develop your own business by fulfilling your financial needs.
Cutting edge solutions
Purchase order financing is a short-term finance option that provides you with the capital to pay suppliers upfront.
This will assist your business with cash flow issues, and you won't have to decline an order because of cash flow challenges.
Excellent business relations
Kenote Finance has successfully completed projects in conjunction with various government departments and SMEs countrywide and they pride themselves on these well-established business relations.
Kenote Finance Services
As a result of their excellent service delivery, Kenote Finance has grown rapidly in the past years.
They've shown great success in the completion of complicated projects and take pride in developing a long-term relationship with you.
Empowering ordinary South Africans
They understand that it takes money to make money. This is how their business loans help ordinary South Africans establish and grow their businesses. An ordinary example is a gentleman who received a tender from a municipality to supply 15 lawnmowers to service parks in the surrounding community.
After getting in touch with Kenote Finance, he was able to honour the tender and started his own business which is empowering many community members. Don't let cash flow problems hold you back, they’re there to assist in these kinds of situations.
How their finance works
Your business will receive a purchase order. It’s a commercial document and official offer issued by a buyer that indicates the quantities, types, and agreed prices for products or services.
Invoice financing is a solution for your business to borrow money against payments due from customers.
It'll help your business improve cash flow and pay employees and suppliers. You don’t need to wait for customers to pay their balances in full before reinvesting funds to grow your operation.
Kenote Finance – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Loan Amount up to R5,000,000
- Decision 24-48 hours
Benefits of Kenote Finance
- Fund and execute purchase orders
- Effective and reliable loan options
- Tailor-made financial solutions
Business loan calculator
A business finance provider you can partner up with for the long run
Their head office is situated in Rivonia but their services and business loans are available to all regions and people of South Africa.
They’re a registered financial services provider, registered with the National Credit Regulator.
Applying for purchase order finance includes six easy steps
- You need to complete the online loan application form located on their webpage to download at your convenience. Documents required with an application are the quotation from your supplier, purchase order, and request for quotation or specification.
- Once your project offer is accepted, their expert team will directly contact the issuer of your purchase orders for validation.
- Once the project proposal is accepted, they’ll require valid FICA documents and a list of other documents.
- Once all documents have been received, they’ll submit the agreement for you to sign. You’ll be required to open a company bank account and update your profile with the new details. This must be done on the supplier’s record and with the purchase order issuer.
- The documents for the project are acquired from the operations coordinator, supplier vetting will be done and you’ll need to submit validated copies of the Director's identity documents. CIPC checks are done on the supplier, and Kenote Finance confirms the end-user and buyer contact details. Bills of delivery and invoices, signed and stamped by the authorised individual are then scheduled. Upon receipt of all requested confirmations, the disbursement to suppliers will be processed.
- The dealer's profit share is paid into the updated bank account within 24 hours upon receipt and clearing of the purchase order payment.
FICA documents required
Upon acceptance of the project proposal, you’ll need to submit the following documents:
From the company:
- Company registration
- Original tax clearance certificate
- Original or certified copies of proof of the business address
- BEE certificate
- Business bank account letter
From the vendor:
- Original or certified CK documents
- Certified ID copies of the directors
- Original tax clearance certificate
- Original or certified copies of all director’s proof of residence
- Next of kin not living with a director should provide certified copies of IDs and contact information
- A signed agreement giving one director authority to sign documents with Kenote Finance
- Original or certified copies of the business address
- BEE certificate
Kenote Finance is a trusted & reliable provider of business loans
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I was so happy to receive a tender but did not have the money to start. Kenote Finance was with me and helped me get funding to start my business.
— Lephalale —
Thanks to Kenote Finance I was able to honour an order which I would not otherwise have been able to do. You helped me grow my business and I can now provide other people with work as well.
— George —
Without your help, I would never have been able to grow my business. You assisted me with dignity and helped me every step of the way. 12/7/2019
— Mitchells Plain —
Kenote Finance Contact
- 2nd Floor, Imagine House, 2 Mellis Rd Rivonia Sandton 2128 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:30 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:30 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:30 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
- Friday 08:30 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed