About – Debt Solutions 4 U
An accredited debt counselling firm in South Africa, offering a sure solution, to getting out of debt.
We work with our clients to come up with a customised solution at a reduced monthly instalment, to cover your debts, and allow you to be financially better off, long term. We are in the business of reducing and clearing debts.
An understanding approach
We understand that in today’s world, the reality of day-to-day living is highly reliant on credit. We accumulate debts in large amounts, by using our credit cards to pay for groceries, get loans to cover our monthly account instalments, and before long, we cannot afford to pay for all our debts each month.
When you reach this point, you may find yourself in trouble, and start receiving letters from lawyers, or get harassing phone calls from creditors. This is not a good place to be in.
However, we have a solution, and it’s not another loan!
We will propose a reduced amount negotiated with your creditors, to consolidate all your outstanding amounts, into one monthly instalment, at a much reduced rate. You will be under our contract throughout the term till you pay off all your debts, and get cleared from the credit listing.
Services – Debt Solutions 4 U
Debt Solutions 4 U offers a range of benefits to clients who need assistance in clearing their debts.
We offer a solution to meet your budget as well as a long term result, of being debt-free. We offer debt review services that allow clients to get reduced monthly payments on a consolidation of their debts each month.
How debt counselling can help you
This will immediately take away the stress of not being able to afford your payments each month, because of the amount of debt accumulated in total.
Debt is fast becoming a serious concern in our country, with the cost of living being extremely high; people rely on credit to get through the month. Clients will get a proposed solution that will allow them to manage their debt repayments in a much easier and affordable way.
- CUSTOMISED REPAYMENT PLAN – a customised reduced payment plan which will be negotiated instalment on each account.
- PERSONAL DEBT COUNSELLOR – to guide and assist you throughout your debt review agreement. When you need any assistance or information throughout your contract, they will be your first point of contact.
- LEGAL PROTECTION – no more harassing calls from creditors, and if you do somehow have a problem with creditors, simply contact your debt counsellor who will sort it out for you.
Summary of Services
- Debt counselling
- Debt consolidation
- Debt advice
Debt solutions that will keep you out of debt
Getting out of debt is not the most difficult process that people think it is.
Get out of debt, we can help you with!
Debt Solutions 4 U offer clients a number of solutions, to help evaluate the high instalments you are paying on your overall debt amounts, and keep you out of debt for good.
Easy application process
Now that you have decided to make a change in your debt situation, simply follow these easy steps:
- STEP 1 – Complete the application form that will be used to assess your debt situation. Once this is done and submitted, one of our debt counsellors will be in contact with you.
- STEP 2 – Give us a list of all your creditors, and what your outstanding balances are on these accounts. We will do a thorough assessment of your debt, and see if you qualify for debt review.
- STEP 3 – We will establish if you are over indebted. This means that you cannot currently afford your debt repayments each month. In this case, you will need to make use of debt review, in order to stay out of legal trouble.
- STEP 4 – We will contact your creditors to establish and negotiate a much smaller instalment on all your accounts owing. This will all be consolidated into one reduced instatement which will be presented to you, to agree on. You can now start feeling that relief, knowing that you are almost on your way to getting rid of your debt.
- STEP 5 - We will represent you in court, to get a letter for all your creditors, to ensure they do not harass you with payment demands, or phone call to ask why you are behind in your payments. This safe guards you from any legal trauma that could head your way.
Clients will make one reduced instalment to us each month, which we will distribute amongst your creditors at the arranged amounts. You will no longer be able to buy on credit, during the time of your debt review contract, which will keep you out of debt long term.
When your debt review is completely paid up, your name will be cleared from the credit bureau, and life can go on, debt-free.
Ph: 082 745 6778