About – Absa Bank
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is part of the Barclays Africa Group and is a wholly owned company.
Wide scope of services
We offer a scope of retail, business, corporate administrations essentially in South Africa and Namibia. Our values, purpose and goals exceed the normal criteria of other banking firms.
You are guaranteed that we deliver on exceptional customer service and quality driven processes throughout every transaction. Additionally, we pride ourselves in our commitment to our clients as well as our staff, and reward our team for exceptional services. We are trustworthy, our clients trust us with their financial goals, and we deliver a valuable and ethical service to all our clients.
We put our clients and customers at the focal point of what we do
What sets us apart is that we utilize our vitality, aptitudes and assets to convey the best reasonable outcomes. Absa Bank is driven by our purpose to enable individuals to accomplish their financial aspirations in the correct way. We are centred on our goal to be the best financial services provider in the country.
Bank of choice for home loans
We are resolved to shared growth, which for us implies positively affecting society and conveying shareholder esteem. We are the people’s bank of choice, and strive to deliver on the expectations of every single client we help.
Services – Absa Bank
Home loans that are customised to suit your requirements.
We don’t offer a one size fits all solution
We accommodate your budget and your home loan amount and structure your home loan accordingly.
Whether you are looking into buying a house, townhouse, flat or even a vacant land, we will assist you with the finance you need to reach your dreams. We will help you find your dream home, and offer you flexible and affordable repayment terms through a fixed or variable term based home loan.
You get to choose which option best suits your needs
Clients get a maximum repayment term of up to 30 years to pay off their home loan with Absa. When signing up with us, we offer an introductory discount on your monthly services fees on the Absa Gold or platinum bundle.
We will be happy to discuss these unique options with you
Everyone dreams of owning their own home. Many of us, who already own a home, can get refinancing to buy a property, and a holiday home.
Make your dreams a reality with Absa Bank, and let us help you with your property finance today. We have the resources, and capabilities and the passion to take you through each step of the process, and get you where you want to be in the quickest turnaround times.
Summary of Services
- Property finance
- Home loans
- Property refinancing
- Personal banking
- Business banking
- Exclusive benefits
Absa offers home loans to meet your budget and your lifestyle
Expert financing of purchase a new home, or top up your existing home loan to purchase or refinance your next home.
When you apply and get approved for a property loan through Absa, you immediately get a world of benefits.
Our value added services to our clients include:
- 100% home loan offers
- YOU CAN choose between variable or fixed interest rate options
- WE OFFER you flexible repayment terms ranging up to 30 years – with the option to change your term, with no additional costs
- FLEXI RESERVE allows you to pay extra on your instalments whenever you like
- KEEP TRACK of your application online, from beginning to end. Stay updated on your profile
- GET HOME owners insurance directly and immediately through Absa as a home owner client
- ABSA CLIENTS receive a free Will, when approved
- FREE eStatements
What you will need to get your Absa home loan:
- Monthly gross income of less than R20 001 (this can be a joint or individual income)
- South African ID Document
- Offer to Purchase, should you by buying a home or property
- Salary statement – the latest one
- Three months bank statements (recent) from your bank
- Consent to load a debit order to your banking account for your repayments
We offer our clients this and so much more when it comes to our home loan offers. Our clients have the option to pay an upfront deposit to minimise their instalments. Should you wish to pay extra onto your instalment each month, or once off, you can easily reduce your interest on your loan amount.
Other features that we offer our customers
- We offer ReAdvance, Further Advance and Multiplan in order to get refinancing options on your paid off amounts.
- We provide online access to your account profile in order for you to have control of your loan, and see where you are with your repayments. We offer Absa rewards to our valued clients.
- We provide life cover and protection on your home loan in the case of death or disability. Absa offers value added services through quality driven service delivery, for every Absa Client.
Ph: 0860 008 600
Em: [email protected]
- Monday 08:30 – 15:30
- Tuesday 08:30 – 15:30
- Wednesday 08:30 – 15:30
- Thursday 08:30 – 15:30
- Friday 08:30 – 15:30
- Saturday 08:00 – 11:00
- Sunday Closed –