Rating based on 1,255 reviews
About – Absa Bank
Absa Bank Limited (Absa) is part of the Barclays Africa Group and is a wholly owned company. Absa bank provides a wide range of financial options including banking, lending, saving, insurance and investment opportunities.
We offer products specially designed for our youth, students and graduates as well as student loans and credit cards.
A wide scope of services
We offer a scope of retail, business, corporate administrations essentially in South Africa and Namibia. Our values, purpose and goals exceed the normal criteria of other banking firms.
You are guaranteed exceptional customer service and quality driven processes throughout every transaction. Additionally, we pride ourselves in our commitment to our clients as well as our staff and reward our team for exceptional services. We are trustworthy, our clients trust us with their financial goals and we deliver a valuable and ethical service to all our clients.
Our clients are the focal point of what we do
What sets us apart is that we utilize our vitality, aptitudes and assets to convey the best reasonable outcomes. Absa Bank is driven by our purpose to enable individuals to accomplish their financial aspirations. Our service is centred on our goal to be the best financial services provider in the country.
Services – Absa Bank
Our home loans are customised to suit your requirements and to save you money.
We don’t offer a one size fits all solution
We accommodate your budget and customize your home loan. By structuring your home loan to meet your needs you are guaranteed to get exactly what you require. Whether you are looking into buying a house, townhouse, flat or even vacant land, we will assist you with the finance you need to reach your dreams.
Our aim is to help you find your dream home and offer you flexible and affordable repayment terms through a fixed or variable term based home loan depending on your requirements.
You can choose between options
Clients get a maximum repayment term of up to 30 years to pay off their home loan with Absa. When signing up with us, we offer an introductory discount on your monthly services fees on the Absa Gold or platinum bundle.
Unique options designed for you
Everyone dreams of owning their own home. Many of us, who already own a home, can apply for refinancing to buy a property and a holiday home. Make your dreams a reality with Absa Bank and let us help you with your property finance today. We have the resources and capabilities as well as the passion to take you through each step of the process and get you where you want to be in the quickest turnaround time.
From 0 %
Summary of Services
- PROPERTY Finance
- HOME Loans
- PROPERTY Refinancing
- PERSONAL Banking
- BUSINESS Banking
Absa offers a range of benefits with their home loans
We provide expert financing to purchase your new home or top up your existing home loan to purchase or refinance your next home.
When you apply and your loan is approved for a property loan through Absa, you immediately get a world of benefits.
Our value-added services to our clients include:
- 100% of home loan offers
- You can choose between variable or fixed interest rate options
- We offer you flexible repayment terms ranging up to 30 years – with the option to change your term at no additional cost
- Flexi reserve allows you to pay extra on your instalments whenever you can without incurring penalty fees.
- Keep track of your application online from beginning to end. Stay updated on your profile
- Get home owners insurance directly through Absa as a home owner client
- ABSA clients receive a free Will
- Free eStatements
What you will need to get your Absa home loan:
- Monthly gross income of less than R20 001 (this can be a joint or individual income)
- South African ID Document
- Offer to Purchase, should you by buying a home or property
- Salary statement – your latest statement
- 3 months bank statements (recent) from your bank
- Consent to load a debit order to your banking account for your repayments
We offer our clients this and so much more when it comes to our home loan offers. Our clients have the option to pay an upfront deposit to minimise their instalments. Should you wish to pay extra onto your instalment each month or once off, you can easily reduce your interest on your loan amount.
Other features that we offer our customers
- We offer ReAdvance, this is a further advance and multiplan in order to get refinancing options on the portion on the loan that you have already paid for.
- We provide online access to your account profile in order for you to have complete control of your loan and see where you are with your repayments. We offer Absa rewards to our valued clients.
- We provide life cover and protection on your home loan in the case of death or disability.
Absa offers value added services through quality driven service delivery, for every Absa Client.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Ph: 0860 008 600
- Monday 08:30 – 15:30
- Tuesday 08:30 – 15:30
- Wednesday 08:30 – 15:30
- Thursday 08:30 – 15:30
- Friday 08:30 – 15:30
- Saturday 08:00 – 11:00
- Sunday – Closed