Nokofin is a debt review company and we've been in the industry for 11 years.
We’ve been helping consumers get out of debt and live a better financial life.
We provide a much-needed service and, with our experienced consultants that are well trained and accredited by the NCR, we’re confident that we can help any over-indebted consumer get out of debt.
Nokofin is a responsible and registered organization
Debt counselling is very much a legal process and not every registered debt counselor is competent to deal with the challenges that come with the process. If handled correctly, debt counseling can be a life-changing success.
At Nokofin we have a good relationship with most credit providers in the industry, which is an advantage when it comes to settling matters quickly and easily.
We’re one of the most prominent players in the industry and because of our impeccable reputation, we ensure that our level of service is the best in South Africa.
You can be assisted in any of the 9 official languages in South Africa. This helps you understand the debt counselling process better.
Who should apply for debt review?
Our company services are national and any consumer in South Africa who is over-indebted can apply for debt review.
If you’re unable to keep up monthly debt installments and if you are behind with debt payments - give us a chance to help you.
Nokofin are all about assisting you to get rid of your debt in any way possible.
We’re committed to ensuring you have complete financial freedom.
How our services can assist you:
- We can help you catch up on arrear payments
- Combine all debts with debt consolidation and you’ll be left with affordable installments
- Receive immediate cash flow relief
- Lower monthly installments to what you can afford
- Protects you against repossession and harassment from creditors
- The program is regulated by the NCR
- You’ll have enough cash flow for living expenses
- When you’re done with the program, you receive a clearance certificate
Nokofin does all the work
Because we’re a debt review company we’ll do all the negotiations with your creditors and we’ll ensure they accept our proposal.
No fees upfront
The fees we charge are included in the debt repayment plan. Our professional debt counselor will assist you right away.
A free consultation
We give you a free consultation in order to assess your financial situation.
We help reduce installments
With debt counselling, we can reduce your monthly installments significantly and it can be finalized over the phone.
Nokofin Debt counsellor
- Loan Type Debt counselling
Benefits of Nokofin
- Combine debt into one affordable payment
- Free assessment
- No upfront fees for debt counselling
- We negotiate with creditors on your behalf
Skilled debt counselors ready to assist you
We have very skilled debt counselors that have extensive experience in debt mediation and review.
Our counselors are appointed through the South African Credit Act and, as such, are highly skilled and professional as well as endorsed by the NCR.
What is the job of a debt counselor?
The job of a debt counselor is to be the intermediary between you and your creditors. They manage the communication process with all those you’re indebted to.
The debt counselor will then put your finances under debt review and come up with a payment plan that is unique to your financial circumstances. They’ll be in constant communication with you providing additional support.
Our debt counselors will keep negotiating with your creditors to make sure they reduce any outstanding amounts.
Our experience ensures they’ll reduce overall debt amounts by lowering interest and reducing fees.
This would benefit you greatly as you’ll be able to pay off your debts much faster than what you originally would’ve been able to.
Pros and cons of being under debt review
The biggest disadvantage is that you would not be able to apply for any credit while under debt review. There are many more advantages such as having professional support.
Worry and stress will take a toll on you, which is why we offer a bit of relief from that. Knowing that we are in your corner and are working to ensure your financial freedom and a better quality of life can give you peace of mind.
- The first step in the application process would be to fill in the online application form, sign it, and then submit it to us with all the required documents. Once we have it, you are protected from creditors.
- The next step would be to draw up a new payment schedule that is done based on the counselors' assessment and this will then be presented to the creditors.
- The last and final step involves all parties agreeing to the proposed payment plan and once that happens the documents become legally binding until the last payment is made.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Nokofin really helped me get the financial freedom that I needed, to have a better quality of life.
— Melville —
They really go above and beyond for the consumer and really help make a difference where needed.
— Modderfontein —
I felt like I had such a strong support system. Thank you Nokofin.
— Yeoville —