- Debt-free in 60 months
- Formal debt solutions
- Qualified experts
[Accessed September 15, 2021]
About Debt Busters
Debt review or debt counseling, often referred to as debt remedy, is the greatest way to safeguard your assets, liberate funds and get you ready for a debt-free life.
A legal way to help you
Get access to a recognized debt solution that was implemented by the National Credit Act of 2007 in South Africa that will help you to get out of debt. It is the goal of Debt Busters to get you debt-free in 60 months through their tailored debt counseling solutions.
Debt Busters cares
They know how frustrating and terrifying it can be to be in debt. You will be guided by a Debt Busters counsellor through the steps of debt review, debt management, and debt remedy. They will help you to come up with a viable financial strategy and negotiate an agreed-upon repayment schedule with your creditors.
Debt Busters work with creditors
By negotiating with your creditors, Debt Busters can help you get a better deal on your debts. If you get a mandate from Debt Busters almost 95% of South African loan providers will accept the terms. They virtually always accept Debt Busters' proposed debt review.
As a result, they have been able to reduce the average interest rate on their clients' credit cards from 21% to 3%. In this approach, they can assist you in unlocking funds and reducing the strain on your monthly budget.
Debt Busters Services
Your debt counselor will do a detailed review of your financial situation with you.
They design your debt review around your personal needs.
Debt review will help you
Through their debt negotiating efforts, they are able to lower your monthly debt payments, allowing you to free up more income for living expenditures.
Improved financial planning
Your debt counselor will assist you in creating a monthly budget that is reasonable for your circumstances. You will learn how to pay off your debt and still take care of yourself and your family's needs.
Get your creditors taken care of
They negotiate with your credit card companies and other creditors in order to lower your interest rate. They want to help you get out of your current circumstance as fast and hassle-free as possible.
Protection under the law
Debt counseling can help you reduce the number of summonses and judgments issued against you. This is because of the communication that exists between your creditors and the debt counselors.
Avoid declaring bankruptcy
You will be protected from bankruptcy if you seek debt counseling. Your debts will be paid off according to the debt review plan your debt counselor draws up for you.
There's a way out of this debt
Your debt counselor will lay up a strategy for you to follow in order to reduce your bad debt and eventually become debt-free as fast as possible.
Debt Busters – Debt review
- Loan Type Debt review
Benefits of Debt Busters
- Better budgeting
- Reduced monthly debt payments
- Reduced interest rate
Turn to Debt Busters for expert debt counselling services
If this describes you, debt counseling may be a good option for you.
In order to qualify, you must have a regular and steady source of income, as well as debt that meets these criteria. In your first phone call, a consultant will go through this with you and evaluate whether or not you are eligible. Fill out their online form today and get the help you need.
Steps to apply for debt review
- Fill out the easy online form on the DebtBusters website, and wait for them to contact you.
- You begin a debt counseling program. As soon as you and a consultant have gone over your debts and spending plan, they will notify your creditors. You should expect lower interest rates and monthly payments as a result of their discussions with your creditors.
- A single monthly payment is required of you. Paying all your creditors at once eases the financial burden. Your creditors will be paid on a monthly basis thanks to the services of an impartial payment distribution agency.
- Your credit history is spotless once again. They issue a clearance certificate at the end of the process. Your credit history has been erased, and you will be able to get a loan or credit card. Your obligation has been paid in full!
Criteria to apply for debt review
- Monthly interest payments leave little money for living needs.
- You lost a spouse, divorced, or had an unexpected medical bill. You've been plunged into bad debt.
- You've been progressively accruing debt to sustain your quality of living or provide for your family.
- You have multiple loans/credit cards and are falling behind on payments.
- You fear losing your car or home.
Benefits of using Debt Busters
- Free guides to help you in-depth through debt counseling
- Free self-analysis tests to determine if you need debt counseling
- Free access to useful links to help you manage your debt.
- Become debt-free in 60 Months
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Once again, thank you. Let me start by saying how much I appreciate all of the help you've given me.
— Stilfontein —
When I reached out to Debt Busters, it was the happiest day ever. Thank you for all of your help, advice, and support in helping me become debt-free.
— Richards Bay —
Thanks to everyone on your staff who has contributed to making me the person I am today in terms of my financial well-being, I would like to express my gratitude to you all!
— Pretoria —
Debt Busters Contact
- 22 Leeuwen St Cape Town Cape Town City Centre 8001 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 07:00 – 21:00
- Tuesday 07:00 – 21:00
- Wednesday 07:00 – 21:00
- Thursday 07:00 – 21:00
- Friday 07:00 – 18:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 14:30
- Sunday – Closed