National Debt Advisors
- Manage your debt
- Trusted debt counsellors
- Become debt free
[Accessed September 15, 2021]
About National Debt Advisors
If you are fearing that you could lose your house because of a debt collector's harassment, apply For the debt counseling you need today.
Debt counseling is done by professionals
Putting your financial well-being in the hands of someone else is a big decision, and you want to be absolutely certain that they are trustworthy, responsible, and have your best interests at heart. That's why they believe that you should learn everything you can about them before entrusting your finances to them.
National Debt Advisors aims to free you
Their guarantee to you is that they will go above and beyond that extra mile, to assist you in becoming debt-free in the shortest amount of time possible while avoiding any difficulties along the road. In this process of transformation, they want you to think of them as your support system while you go through it.
National Debt Advisors is there for you
Whether you're interested in learning more about the regulations that they follow as a registered debt counseling firm under the national credit act, or you simply want to learn more about their company's mission, culture, and values, simply click one of the links below for additional information about NDA.
National Debt Advisors Services
This type of debt counseling can only be provided by debt counselors who are licensed in South Africa.
The National Defense Agency has one of the largest and most experienced teams in the country. Having over 300 members of support personnel to assist and more than 30 debt counselors, you can be confident that you are in good hands.
Why debt counseling is such a great option
In the long run, if you truly commit to this process:
- You will be able to afford your monthly costs.
- You will no longer rely on loans.
- You will have peace of mind.
- You may even be in a position to purchase a new car or house.
Protect your assets through debt review
It is a debt solution that is overseen by the national credit reporting agency, in which a qualified debt counselor assures that despite your financial difficulties, you will be able to meet your monthly loan payments as well as your basic living expenditures.
- You will have cheaper monthly loan payments as a result of this.
- Your assets will be protected from being repossessed.
- You will be debt-free at some point in the future.
A simple way out of debt
Debt counseling is simple, straightforward, and completely confidential to work with National Debt Advisors. As a result of their excellent contacts with South African creditors, including all of the country's major banks, NDA has been voted to be the best debt counseling service in South Africa.
National Debt Advisors – Debt review
- Loan Type Debt review
Benefits of National Debt Advisors
- Easily manage your debt
- Reliable debt counsellors
- Reduced payments
National Debt Advisors has an effective strategy to regain control over your finances
Fill out the contact form on this page to receive your free debt evaluation right away.
There is no need to submit an application or provide any paperwork in order to see these results. A right to an obligation-free quote is also available if you would want to know how much this service will cost before you submit an application.
Steps to apply
- You can get in touch with them by filling out their online contact form, and they will get back to you within 24 hours. Let South Africa's leading debt management firm assist you today.
- Determine if you are over-indebted by reviewing your income and expenses with one of their consultants.
- When you have applied for debt review with Debt Rescue, they will contact all of your credit providers and credit reporting agencies on your behalf.
- A suitable repayment proposal will be drafted and this will then be delivered to your creditors.
- Your monthly payments and interest rates will be reduced, and your payback terms extended so that you have more money available for your regular living expenditures.
- In order to make your new debt repayment plan legally binding, they will file an application with the magistrates' court on your behalf. To avoid having to appear in court, or to lose your assets.
Who can apply for debt counseling
- If you have a lot of debt
- If you are struggling to draw up a financial budget or maintain it
- If you continually need to make loans to survive in a month
- If you have a regular monthly income
Benefits of debt counseling
- Your NDA-registered debt counselor will represent you in negotiations with your creditors.
- A creditor or collection agency cannot annoy or threaten you anymore.
- No one will be able to evict you from your house, car, or salary.
- You won't have to take out a loan to consolidate your debt.
- There will be simply one payment every month.
- Paying less each month will save you money.
- In the end, you'll be able to pay for your necessities.
- You won't pay more than you can.
- It doesn't affect your credit score in any way.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Since I completed my debt review, I have had less stress and more financial control. You have taught me so much.
— Potchefstroom —
It is a pleasure to work with this firm; they take the time to thoroughly explain everything, and they never fail to return my emails or return my phone calls. They've made everything so simple.
— Delmas —
I'd like to express my gratitude for the wonderful service and follow-up they provided. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me during this short but enjoyable adventure.
— Durban —
National Debt Advisors Contact
- 9 Long St, Cape Town City Centre Cape Town Western Cape 8000 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed