- Personal loans up to R50,000
- Low-interest up to 29.25%
- Repayment up to 12 months
[Accessed December 8, 2022]
About Capfin Loans
Capfin is a trusted and loyal personal loan provider for you in times of need.
Founded in 2010, Capfin is a well-known company that can provide you with affordable loan products and services. They are a registered credit provider, so you can feel comfortable knowing that you are dealing with the right people.
Online personal loans through Capfin
Capfin provides you with an online platform, where you are able to apply for a loan in just a few easy steps. With a start-up team of 3 members, to over 1000 people working for them. Capfin strives to give you only the best service.
With a top-of-the-range online platform that is constantly updated and screened for any possible problems, Capfin keeps its customers happy all round. Positivity is key in today's world, and Capfin strives to keep this bar high for you.
Simple, easy, and accessible personal loans
The business's mantra is to improve lives by empowering people. Capfin bases its business principles on providing you with easily accessible, fast, and simple personal loans. Capfin makes your lives slightly easier and less chaotic, while still being able to provide financial assistance.
Personal loans partnered
Being in a partnership with PEP and Ackermans, Capfin now allows you to apply and take out a loan at any of their stores nationwide. This makes it so much easier for you. Regardless of whether you are in town or a while away from a Capfin branch, you will be able to get the exact same assistance at a PEP or an Ackermans and receive the exact same service and results.
Convenience is right at your doorstep with Capfin and their partners, as they are trusted and popular retail brands. You can trust applying for large amounts of money through them and stay safe doing so too. Capfin is also an entirely-owned subsidiary of Pepkor.
Capfin Loans Services
While offering you personal loan options with a maximum of R50,000, you are also able to choose a repayment period of a minimum of 6 months or a maximum of 12 months.
Accessible and simple personal loans
One of the main aims of Capfin’s personal loans is to provide you with affordable options that are easily accessible. Capfin makes this possible by making your loan account accessible at any time.
A company that grants you personal loans without checking if you are able to afford the repayments, would be careless. That is why Capfin first assesses your affordability, where they check whether or not you will be able to afford the personal loan you are wanting to apply for.
Banking with a company that has your back, is always an upside. Feeling secure and confident in your finances has never felt this good.
The interest rate on personal loans
The interest rate that is charged is regulated by the NCA:
- 3 and 6 months loans, under R8000 are charged at 5% per month for the first loan and 3% per month on subsequent personal loans
- Personal loans taken over 12 months are charged on the repayment rate of +21%, which works out to 24,5%
Your personal loans stay with Capfin
In the case of death, Capfin frees your family members of any extra burdens regarding you. They will write off any of your outstanding personal loan amounts. In order to claim, they require the following:
- Copy of the deceased member's Capfin account ID
- Certified death certificate
You can submit the above to the email provided on the website or you can click on the upload documents button under the “Apply” heading. You can conveniently upload your documents there too.
Capfin Loans – Personal loan
- Loan Type Personal loans
- Interest Rate 29.25%
- Loan Amount up to R50,000
- Repayment 6 months to 12 months
- Initiation Fee R535
- Monthly Service R69
Benefits of Capfin Loans
- A fast online application process
- No hidden fees and interest rates
- Easy–to–get personal loans
Personal loan calculator
Capfin - A fast and secure loan provider
Having an online profile with Capfin is safe and super secure.
You can create a profile by using your SA ID and then you are sent an OTP straight to your cell phone.
Requirements to apply
- Your valid SA ID.
- 3 latest payslips or bank statements.
- You must be permanently employed and earn a monthly salary.
- A valid cell phone number.
- A valid SA bank account.
- You need to be 18 years or older.
Documents you’ll need to upload
- Your registered South African ID.
- Your latest payslips for 3 months.
- Your latest 3 months bank statements.
Online application process
The Capfin loan application process is slightly different from any other online application form.
- Click on the We will Call you button under the Apply Now heading.
- Fill out the form
- Wait for Capfin to Call You Back
- Sms or visit any PEP or Ackermans nationwide
- Apply in-store with the necessary documents
Receiving a personal loan
Once you have applied and have been approved, your personal loan money will generally be paid out within 48 hours of approval, to your nominated bank account.
Benefits of taking out a personal loan with Capfin
So, out of all of the personal loans in South Africa, why should you choose Capfin to handle it for you?
- It entails an easy, fast online application process.
- Capfin is able to obtain bank statements directly from your bank for you.
- No hidden fees or interest rates.
- You have 24/7 access to your Capfin loan account.
- In the case of a death, the personal loan balance amount is written off.
- Applying for a personal loan has never been this easy.
- Capfin’s online platform is fast, reliable, and simple to use.
Leaving your finances in good and trustworthy hands is exactly what Capfin aims at providing to you. A personal loan service that never fails and always excels.
Capfin Loans is a trusted & reliable provider of personal loans
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Having to borrow money from a financial provider is always very daunting. Capfin made me feel comfortable and I was able to pay it off and move on with my life quickly.
— Johannesburg —
That polka-dot wallpaper was just out of my budget for my new coffee shop. If it wasn’t for having a company like Capfin to turn to, I would have had to go without that gorgeous wallpaper.
— Port Elizabeth —
I will use Capfin over and over again. They are the best small loan providers.
— Cape Town —
Capfin Loans Contact
- 1 Industrie Street Kuils River Cape Town Western Cape 7580 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 16:00
- Sunday – Closed