- Quick loans up to R8,000
- Approval within minutes
- Repayment up to 4 months
[Accessed August 31, 2021]
FASTA is a registered online consumer finance business that offers you quick loans online.
They offer quick loans directly as well as through partnerships with leading retailers and online merchants in South Africa. Their purpose is to provide you with access to quick loans online as fast and simple as possible.
Quick loans that serve your needs
From the time of application to the time of payout, their quickest application took less than 5 minutes! Their application procedure takes between 5 and 10 minutes on average. The funds are sent to your bank account instantly, however, it may take up to 48 hours for the cash to become visible, depending on which bank you bank with.
They do this by delivering innovative payment solutions to you by giving you access to immediate quick loan options for use both online and in-store. The online, self-service application process can be accessed directly from their website or via their partner retailers’ site.
Fasta’s quick loans are easy to understand
In order to engage with clients, FASTA will communicate with them in English by default, since English is the recognized and acknowledged language of trade in South Africa.
You will now have the option of selecting between two official languages of choice, namely English and Afrikaans, in the ordinary course of business.
Fasta`s partners provide great quick loans
Fasta also works with third-party service providers, such as customer service centres and debt collection agencies. These service providers run countrywide contact centres staffed with individuals who are fluent in all eleven official languages and can assist you with a quick loan in whatever language you prefer.
FASTA Cash is an online quick loan that is deposited instantly into your checking or savings account.
Self-service applications are accepted exclusively online using this approach. It is quick, secure, straightforward, and easy to use, and it allows customers to borrow between R500 and R8000, which is usually paid over 1 to 3 instalments.
What FASTACard will cost you
Once you have received your FASTACard, you will be charged a small service fee of 2.5% of the quick loan amount that they have placed onto your FASTACard. The great part is that they keep their issuance, facilitation, and interest fees very low so that you will easily be able to access the cash you need and pay it back without any difficulty.
Use the FASTA payment app
Paying with your phone is made simple, fast, and secure with the use of a payment app that you may download to your smartphone. With the use of your phone's camera, you can scan a unique QR code in-store and pay for items with your phone's credit card. It’s as easy as that!
Credit protection insurance
Credit Protection Insurance (CPI) is a mandated insurance policy that FASTA requires its borrowers to hold, in accordance with Section 106(1) of the National Credit Act, 2005. This will take care of any outstanding debt on your quick loan in the case of your death, incapacity, or retrenchment.
CPI offers your family financial security and comfort. This implies that your family will not be accountable for the payments on your Fasta quick loan arrangement when you can no longer pay for it.
FASTA – Quick loan
- Loan Type Quick loans
- Loan Amount up to R8,000
- Repayment 4 months
Benefits of FASTA
- Online loan applications
- Money is deposited in your account
- Get a loan within minutes
Quick loan calculator
Joining the Fasta family
Fasta gives you access to a quick loan when you need it.
They have improved their application process to give you what you need with as little effort as possible. Apply for your quick loan today.
Steps to apply for your quick loan
- Create or log in to your profile on the FASTA website.
- Decide on the quick loan amount you would like to borrow. You can choose any amount between R500 to R8000.
- Select the number of installments you wish to repay your quick loan in. You can choose between 1 to 4 repayments.
- When you are content with the quick loan amount and repayments, you can complete the online application program. This entire process is designed to be self-service, but their highly trained team is always ready to assist if you need them.
When you apply for a quick loan online you will need to be sure to meet FASTA’s lending criteria.
The lending criteria for your quick loan
- You need to have a South African identification number that is current.
- If you want to apply for an online quick loan, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Earning a minimum monthly wage of R7000 over the previous three months is required.
- You will need to have a bank account in your own name that is currently active.
- A valid email address, as well as a functional mobile phone number, will be required in order to apply for a quick loan
Benefits of a FASTA quick loan
- The quick loan online application is completely self-service.
- There is no need to submit any paperwork for your quick loan; everything is done online.
- In minutes, you may submit an application and get approval.
- Easy repayments.
- Quick loans tailored to your budget.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
It is simple to submit an application for a quick loan on the Fasta website. By just opening an application form, one can complete it in less than 5 minutes and submit it while waiting for approv...
— Cape Town —
This service has spared me from difficult and unpleasant circumstances. I am quite grateful for Fasta’s help. That is why I decided to take a chance and take out a quick loan, and I am delighted ...
— Durban —
I've never been able to figure out how to use one of these quick loan online application forms. But then I made the decision to deal with it and phoned the company's customer service department f...
— Soweto —