- Quick loans up to R8,000
- Low-interest starting from APR 104%
- Repayment up to 6 months
[Accessed December 15, 2022]
About Unifi Loans
Unifi is a privately held microfinance company with headquarters in Stellenbosch, Western Cape.
By combining data analytics, technology, and exceptional customer service, they’re proudly offering intelligent financing to many underserved communities.
Where and how to find Unifi
Apart from reaching Unifi on their website, you can also use their innovative and up-to-date apps or visit any of their branches.
They’ve grown to serve people in other African countries such as Uganda, Tanzania, and Zambia.
Who is Unifi?
The company consists of 46 passionate and professional employees across the continent. It’s also part of a group consisting of:
- Cobol and Dunami
- Unity Finance
- Ultimate Finance
Some of the employees at the head of the company, responsible for serving the communities they operate in, and leading Unifi to growth and greater heights are:
- Michiel le Roux as the Group CEO
- Gouws du Plessis as the Chief Technology Officer
- Mike Roux as the Chief Data Officer
- Bevon Knott as the Digital Product Owner
- Dawie Malan as the Solutions Architect
- Maheshni Gounden as the Head of People
Unifi’s purpose explained
They bring you fast, safe, reliable, and outstanding microfinance solutions while ensuring responsible lending. Unifi cares about taking you forward financially and your financial health.
Their goal is to simplify life. The aim is to provide you with financing that’s effortless, convenient and enables you to grow financially.
Unifi’s approach to credit is unlike any in the competing market. With their world-class data analytics and innovative technology, they’re redefining the way personal credit works.
Unifi Loans Services
With a quick loan from Unifi, you could enjoy access to cash ranging from R2,000 up to R8,000.
This loan option will give you a six-month repayment term at an affordable and highly competitive interest rate of 104%. Initiation fees range from R304.75 up to R994.75 depending on your loan amount with a monthly fee of R69 as per National Credit Regulation.
Unifi quick loan example
Should you opt for a quick loan of R2,000 you could expect to repay:
- Initiation fee of R304.75
- Monthly fee of R69
- 6-month repayment term
This means that on a quick loan of R2,000 you can expect a monthly repayment amount of R492.89 and a total repayment amount of R2,957.32 over six months.
On a quick loan of R8,000, you can expect a monthly premium of R1,875.14 and a total loan repayment of R11,250.84. All loan repayment amounts include monthly fees, and initiation fees, and are inclusive of VAT.
All Unifi quick loans have a minimum APR of 104% and a maximum APR of 212%. Unifi provides a microfinance solution that’s deeply rooted in the core values of the company.
Outstanding service delivery are based on:
- Unity – With the sharing of ideas and knowledge, they believe that achievements are celebrated as a group effort.
- Dignity – Unifi strongly believes in treating people with the dignity and respect they deserve.
- Simplicity – Unifi makes its financing solutions easy and understandable. They want to be an effortless solution when you need cash fast.
- Trust – They’re invested in building strong, trustworthy, and lasting relationships with their clients, partners, and stakeholders. They promise to offer you clear, concise, and transparent financing options.
Unifi Loans – Quick loan
- Loan Type Quick loans
- Interest Rate APR 104 – APR 212% p/a
- Loan Amount up to R8,000
- Repayment 1 month to 6 months
- Initiation Fee R304.75
- Monthly Service R69
Benefits of Unifi Loans
- Same-day Approval
- Apply online
- 6-month repayment terms available
Quick loan calculator
How to access your Unifi quick loan
Unifi has committed itself to bring you the easiest and most convenient quick loans on the market. Their up-to-date, high-tech system works around the clock to offer you an unprecedented level of convenience.
The entire process can be completed in two easy-to-follow steps with no need for long queues, reams of paperwork, or meetings.
The Unifi quick loan is easy to apply for and the online application can be accessed anytime. They promise same-day approval and loans are paid out directly to your account.
You’ll however need to verify your income and identity with:
- Your latest payslip/bank statement
- South African ID document/Smartcard
Before applying for an Unifi quick loan, make sure you comply with the basic requirements necessary.
These requirements include:
- A cell phone
- A bank account
- Proof of income
The 2-step quick loan process
- Go to the Unifi website and complete the online quick loan application. The entire application form takes less than 5 minutes to complete.
- Upload your latest payslip to confirm your income.
The system will give you an immediate answer on your loan application and if approved, the cash will be sent to your bank account on the same day.
The benefits of an Unifi quick loan
- Easy application
- Same-day approval
- 6-month repayment term
- No queues
- Transparent and trustworthy
Let Unifi help you access credit for a better financial future
When Unifi was established it had a mission to serve the previously under-served communities with dignity and respect. They wanted to see a change in the method that credit was granted.
They entered the market and became the change they envisioned. They strive to give you the opportunity you deserve to prosper financially. Let them help you build a secure financial future today.
Unifi Loans is a trusted & reliable provider of quick loans
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
A friend told me about Unifi’s quick loans. I required cash fast and decided to apply. The loan was approved instantly and the money was in my account on the same day that I applied.
— Springfontein —
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Unifi for granting me a quick loan. I was unable to get financing from my bank but thanks to Unifi I could breathe easy again.
— Somerset —
Unifi is a great lender. They understand their market and have a passion to assist people who are unable to get financial assistance elsewhere. I would recommend them to anyone.
— George —
Unifi Loans Contact
- 2nd floor Building A, The Vineyard, 1 Devon Valley Rd Stellenbosch 7600 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 12:00
- Sunday 08:00 – 12:00