- Student loans up to R300,000
- Low-interest starting from 6.5%
- Flexible payment plans
[Accessed February 18, 2022]
About All Bursaries
All Bursaries is an organization that helps all students in finding the right kind of loan for their desired field of study.
They have a list of available bursaries for your current year of studies, which can be accessed within minutes.
All bursaries student loans
All Bursaries provide you with the best student loans within South Africa. It is the best way to achieve your educational goals as well as the most cost-effective way to go. Student loans are only paid back once your studies have been completed and you have successfully started working. Therefore you don't need to worry, All Bursaries have got you covered.
Making your dreams come true
All Bursaries will assist you! It is recommended that you not only apply for one bursary but as many as you can. By applying for multiple bursaries, it will ensure that your studies get fully funded. All Bursaries provide you with a lot of options that you can access if you'd like to apply. They also provide you with assistance and immediate support when needed.
Best student loans in South Africa
All Bursaries supply you with the best financial institutions with the most affordable student loans. Among them is Standard Bank, which gives you the option of a part-time or full-time student loan which includes student equipment for the value of R20 000.
All Bursaries Services
Most students do not earn a huge income, not to mention those who don't earn any income at all.
That is where student loans jump in to save the day. By taking out a student loan, you are increasing your studies and decreasing your worries.
Top-up your bursary
Today it has been made so easy to get a student loan, therefore you don't have to look far, you simply need to work hard. You can now top-up your loan when needed as well as get the benefit of having a stress-free student life. If you can't view your choice of bursaries, you can contact All Bursaries and they will get back to you regarding the outcome and submission.
Qualified bank loans
- Standard Bank - Offers all students, loan protection as well as low-interest rates with terms and conditions.
- FNB - Offers a maximum loan amount of R30 000 in funding, which includes tuition fees, accommodation, and student equipment.
- Nedbank - offers both part-time and full-time student loans. Students need to apply for each year of studying.
- ABSA Bank - Provides low-interest rates. You need to earn an income of R3 000 or more as well as be a South African citizen.
Student loan requirements
To apply for a student loan you will have to submit a few documents and certain results. Here is the list below.
- Acceptance letter from your college or university.
- Proof of academic results from your previous high school or institution.
- Proof of the costs of your total tuition from the applied institution.
- FICA documents include proof of residence, ID document, 3-month pay-slip, 3 monthly bank statements.
All Bursaries – Student loan
- Loan Type Student loans
- Interest Rate 6.5 – 11.5% p/a
- Loan Amount up to R300,000
Benefits of All Bursaries
- Loan protection for all students
- Low-interest rates
- Flexible repayment plans
Student loan calculator
All Bursaries - providing a helping hand to students
To qualify for a bursary, you will have to meet the following requirements.
Firstly you will have to be a South African citizen. If it is that you have previously studied or perhaps it might be your first time, you will have to provide your academic records, which need to be pretty strong for certain bursaries. By the time you are looking for bursaries, you will have to show proof that you already applied at an institution as well as proof of financial difficulty within your household.
Easy application process
You will find the application process to be fairly straightforward to fill in. Once you have selected your field of study, it can only get easier for you.
The next steps need to be taken when completing the online application:
- You need to make sure that you meet the minimum eligibility requirements
- You will have to make sure that all documents are present as requested.
- Finally, you can download the application form of complete it online
If you have any questions regarding the application, you can contact All Bursaries and they will assist you as far as they can.
Student loan conclusion
As important as it is to have a student loan. Likewise, it is important to check the interest rates of the given banks. Some banks offer reasonable repayment schedules while others offer a grace period of 3 to 6 months before you need to make repayments.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Very reliable and informative.
— Middelburg —
They are great, they help students financially
— Eastern Cape —
All Bursaries have awesome knowledge as well as reliable and excellent services. They are always on time.
— KwaZulu-Natal —