- Unlimited banking
- A global network
- Flexible investments
[Accessed December 11, 2022]
About Bidvest Bank
At Bidvest Bank, financial solutions and innovative ideas come together uniquely.
This wholly-owned subsidiary of The Bidvest Group Limited aims to transform the way individuals and organisations think about financial solutions by making the most of every opportunity.
Focused on your banking needs
To meet the needs of their customers, they offer the most up-to-date online banking solutions and services in personal finance. Put your faith in a reputable South African second-tier bank.
Bidvest Bank is socially aware
They believe that Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBEE) has the power to revolutionise the economy of South Africa. As a Level 3 B-BBEE contributor, they're proud of their investments and contributions.
Flexible internet banking
An account can be used to buy and sell shares, and all of these accounts can be handled through their cutting-edge mobile online banking app. The savings account has the potential to generate interest on a positive balance.
No monthly banking fees
Access to their other products is straightforward and fast through their Business Bank Account. In addition to having zero monthly fees, this bank account offers the best interest rate on positive balances and no setup fees. There are the usual transaction costs.
Bidvest Bank Services
High rates of return, many time frames for investment, and no ongoing monthly expenses.
They provide a variety of investment bank accounts, ranging from short-term accounts with quick access to your money to longer-term accounts with positive returns and competitive interest rates.
Travel and Forex exchange
Utilize their 150 years of experience in currency conversion and online banking. Rennies Foreign Exchange was founded more than 150 years ago, and its roots in forex can be traced back to that time.
They can supply travellers with foreign currency in the form of cash or a credit card. What’s more, is that they also offer guidance on how to comply with the many exchange control requirements that apply when sending money abroad through internet banking.
Personal finance immigration finance
Bidvest Bank has teamed up with FinGlobal, a sibling company, to assist emigrants in obtaining non-resident status and navigating exchange control regulations. This allows individuals to move their money to another nation through online banking while preserving their South African citizenship and passport.
Business asset finance and banking
Your company's asset financing can benefit greatly from their expertise. Commercial property, equipment, fleets, and more are all part of Bidvest Banks’ focus as one of South Africa's leading business leaders.
Bidvest Bank – Bank
- Loan Type Online Banking
Benefits of Bidvest Bank
- Savings and Investments
- Foreign Exchange
- Banking Services
Get the best value for money when you partner with Bidvest Bank.
Finding the right banking partner can be as easy as applying for the right bank account.
Apply for a banking account from Bidvest Bank today and receive all of the benefits that come with it.
Steps to apply
- Select the banking product that you want.
- Check your information to ensure it's correct.
- Fill out the bank application form in its entirety.
Criteria to apply
- A passport with valid permission or an authentic South African green barcoded ID Book, Smart ID card, or Smart-ID is needed to apply
- Temporary identification cards, such as a driver's license, will not be accepted.
- Identification showing that you're currently residing in South Africa is required. Your name(s), initials, and last name, as well as your current living address, must appear on the paperwork. Please keep in mind that evidence of residency must be original and not older than three months.
Bidvest Bank Trade services
If you don't have the correct financial partner on your side, international commerce might be even more difficult. There's no need to worry about your overseas transactions when you bank with Bidvest Bank.
Benefits of banking with Bidvest
- Deposits can be made at a limited number of participating merchants.
- You can buy data, energy, and phone time from anywhere in the world through their online banking.
- Tap-and-Go bank card functionality.
- Use the mobile banking app to send money to other people who have an account.
- It's as simple as making a phone call to transfer money or make a payment.
- You can manage your finances at any time, anywhere using internet banking and mobile banking
Bidvest Bank is a trusted & reliable provider of online banking
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Opening a bank account at Bidvest was so easy. Before I knew it my account was set up and ready to use.
— Pelgrimsrus —
We've recently opened a fixed deposit account. From the beginning to the end, they assisted us with the highest expertise. They even followed up with a phone call later to make sure we were happy...
— Evander —
I've dealt with several banks in this nation, but I've never encountered anything like BIDVEST BANK's level of customer service and ease of use, mostly their banking App including their customer ...
— Kagiso —
Bidvest Bank Contact
- Shop 102, Lower Mall Main Entrance, V & A Shopping Centre, Victoria Wharf, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, V & A Waterfront Cape Town Cape Town City Center 8001 South Africa
- Get Directions
- PO Box 185, Johannesburg, 2000, South Africa
- Monday 09:00 – 21:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 21:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 21:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 21:00
- Friday 09:00 – 21:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 21:00
- Sunday 10:00 – 21:00