We started in South Africa as a little start-up offering local methodologies in a developing business sector.
Years of development later and we're a worldwide business overseeing roughly $100 billion for customers based everywhere throughout the world. Investec began its journey with a vision in mind to be the firm offering potential for income generation and capital growth.
Investec operates through Investec Property
Investment property contains area and structures held to produce rental salary and capital development over the long haul. Should any properties not meet the Fund's criteria and are sold; any benefits or misfortunes will be of a capital nature and won't be dispersed to shareholders.
Whilst the Fund is an autonomously recorded organization, it shares a typical ethos and moral establishment with Investec. A typical brand and culture give the establishment the morals and administration standards received by the Fund. Our financial year ends at the end of March each year. Investec offers Investment management administrations for people, corporate and administrators, foundations and trusts, and mediators.
Investec Wealth and Investment has some expertise in effectively overseeing speculations for private financial specialists; families; trusts and philanthropies; corporate and officials. Customers have access to investment managers who give guidance covering customary and elective resource classes in the residential and offshore markets.
Investec offers clients a range of products and services in a range of areas suited to them. With our understanding of the challenges in today economic markets, we are proud to have developed these great online banking solutions.
Investec Bank can assist all clients in setting up their financial plans, giving you control of your finances to benefit your future. Our teams of professional consultants are skilled and experienced and will guide you through whatever financial and investment requirements you have.
Our banking solutions cover:
- Investec Private Bank Account – A combination of current and credit account, a Journey card for vehicle travel expenses, online savings account, with our convenient online, mobile and telephone banking.
- Cash Investments and Savings Accounts – we offer deposit accounts with flexible deposit terms and competitive interest rates.
- Investec Private Business Account – we offer the tools to manage business finances effectively with a combination of a current and credit account, a Journey card, online savings account and electronic banking.
- Business Deposit Accounts – expand your business funds through flexible deposit accounts. Choose how much you need and select the right account accordingly.
- Foreign Exchange – we assist with all your foreign currency requirements.
- Young Professionals – trainee accountants, actuary, medical registrar, attorney or engineer, you can experience the very best of private banking.
Investec – Online banking
- Loan Type Online Banking
Benefits of Investec
- Cash investments and savings accounts
- Business deposit accounts
- Foreign exchange
Investec offers entrepreneurs & business professionals the best services
Investec Investment Management Services (IMS) began in 1994 with a vision of being the best investment company in the country, offering growth through capital and income generation.
Since then, we have grown to be one of the largest investment banking firms in the country. Our business is based on profit and growth, for our shareholders and clients alike. We have pioneered and paved the way to better investment profits and investment focused financial services, for all our stakeholders.
Grow your business with Investec finance options
Whether you may be buying, investing, purchasing or selling – Investec has a range of options for you:
- Property Finance – Commercial and residential properties, or should you be building or buying a home.
- Personal Finance – Vehicle finance property and lifestyle assets, finance options to grow your professional practice or investment portfolio.
- Corporate Lending – Acquisition, Growth, Aviation, Structured and Vendor finance
Our people are experts in the industry
Offering nothing but the best guidance and advice to clients; be it new or existing, personal or business, we assist clients in adding profitable value through their financial investments.
Investec Asset Management offers investment opportunities items and administrations to establishments, admonitory customers and people. Our clients include pension funds, central banks, sovereign wealth funds, insurers, foundations, financial advisers and individual investors.
Our mission is to exceed the expectations of our clients and to achieve our goal we need to provide a profitable partnership with our clients and shareholders as well as our employees. We want to provide a unique work journey in an emerging market through the stability of our team, our culture and our commitment to our clients.
Investec believes that if you look after your clients well, the rest will follow, and so it does. We encourage our people to achieve their goals on a daily basis, therefore recognise our people frequently and not only at specific times of the year.
Investec is a trusted & reliable provider of online banking
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
The staff at Investec is trustworthy, friendly and professional. They know their way around finance and loans which means that you are in good hands. I have only good things to say about Investec...
— Durban —
When you need finance in a jiffy, Investec is your guy. I found myself in a tight situation and they were able to help get me out of it. Thanks for the really quick loan guys – you’re the best!
— Boksburg —
Applying for a loan with Investec is child’s play! They simplified the entire process so you can get your finances sorted within a few minutes. Take that coffee break and do what is best for your...
— Kimberley —
- not available
- 100 Grayston Drive, Sandton Johannesburg Gauteng South Africa
- Get Directions
Investec Universal Branch Code
- PO Box 785700, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2146, South Africa
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed