- Private bank accounts
- Cash investments
- Foreign exchange
[Accessed December 11, 2022]
When considering Investec’s service levels, it can be noted that providing the best customer interaction is a priority.
Having great relationships with people who believe that even in the most challenging times, a way forward is possible is crucial to success. That’s why they’ll always place your needs, desires, and abilities first.
Investec Bank stands out from the crowd
What separates Investec from other businesses is that it has introduced a number of successful acquisitions that focus on growing the economy.
They started off as a small finance business in South Africa in 1974 and now provide international banking services. This proves that their blending of the old and new is a winning formula.
An advanced future needs a solid partnership
Life is unpredictable. To see you through the many difficult times ahead you should have a solid partnership with an organisation you believe can offer you solid financial advice.
By forming a strong partnership with Investec you’re able to secure a better future that at this present may seem impossible.
A working atmosphere where people are authentic
With a strong team spirit in place, every team member performs well because they’re valued and continually learning. The Investec team works to foster authenticity and solidarity in the workplace. This is something that every person within the Investec team is proud to show off.
Investec’s workplace values
- A sense of fitting in: By making their employees comfortable and free to be themselves. Investec bank is a company that celebrates the uniqueness of its staff and of others.
- A sense of involvement: Every person has a say, and a mix of different opinions makes people feel comfortable while not losing sight of who they are. This makes their employees feel valued and respected.
- They practice equality: At Investec bank, equality is important. Every team member is valued regardless of their ethnic group, gender, culture and different approaches and opinions
Now you can have complete authority over your money. You can settle outstanding bills, find out what your balance is, send money and so much more.
With Investec, you’re given an opportunity to take control of your money. Both the Investec app and online banking services are the simplest and fastest ways to handle your finances, regardless of where you’re located. Everything is easy to navigate if you have web access.
Benefits of the Investec app
- Be in charge even when you’re busy - The Investec banking app allows you to take care of your everyday banking services. This includes sending money, tracking your balances and keeping tabs on your financial records. You can also inquire about any transactions that you need help with.
- You’re in charge of the management of your pin and password - In case your online account password or pin becomes a hassle, you can enjoy the better option of using your fingerprint or face identifier to grant you access to your banking profile on your phone. You can reset your password that’s been blocked due to numerous wrong pin attempts.
What can you expect with Investec online?
- All-day banking - This allows you to track and handle all your financial transactions such as sending cash and paying your expenses with just a few simple clicks.
- Financial statement - You can download or view your latest financial statement, so you can monitor your spending and debts.
- You can make payments internationally - Investec’s online payment platform lets you send cash to people in the United Kingdom. This gives you an opportunity to send cash up to the amount of £20,000 for every transaction.
- Access to your digital documents - Your most valuable documents are easily accessible no matter where you’re located. You can have peace of mind knowing that they’re stored safely by Investec’s digital security system.
- Account activation - To activate your account, you’ll first get a notification with your Investec ID. You’ll then need to get in touch with Investec to activate it for you. Thereafter, they’ll send you a temporary password via SMS to the contact number you used when you applied.
- Log in - After obtaining your temporary password, you can now log onto Investec online by paying their website a visit. To do this, you need to choose the login option and select Investec online. You can use the temporary password and Investec ID sent by SMS to log in. You’re now able to reset your password and put up all your banking confidential information. This can only be done once.
- You can now download the app - Once you’ve had a chance to log in to the Investec online platform, you’ll now download and make use of the Investec app.
Investec – Bank
- Loan Type Online Banking
Benefits of Investec
- Cash investments and savings accounts
- Business deposit accounts
- Foreign exchange
A simplified online application process with Investec
This is what Investec Bank will require from you if you’re interested in applying for their online banking service:
- Your name and surname
- You need to specify whether you’re an existing or new client. Thereafter, you’ll need to click on the next button, which will take you to the next set of details they need from you. Which are:
- Your age
- Which province are you from?
- What’s your highest educational qualification?
- Are you currently employed, and what’s your employer’s name?
- How much do you earn annually? Unit value should be in South African Rands.
- Email address
- Contact number
- Do you wish to be contacted via email or phone?
You’ll then need to give Investec Bank consent to do a credit check on you.
Here they’ll need two things from you
- Your ID or passport number
- Date of birth
Select the submit button once you’re done.
Investec bank cutting edge platforms are accessible all around the clock
Enjoy the benefits of two very different things at the same time. Whether you choose to use the app or the Investec online banking service.
Investec Bank's cutting-edge platforms are accessible round the clock, giving you an extremely hands-on and modern experience to secure and use your accounts both internationally and locally.
Investec is a trusted & reliable provider of online banking
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
When you need finance in no time, Investec is your answer. I found myself in a tight situation and they were able to help get me out of it. Thanks for the quick service.
— Durban —
Applying with Investec is child’s play! They simplified the entire process so you can get your finances sorted within a few minutes. Take that coffee break and do what is best for you choose Inve...
— Port Elizabeth —
The staff at Investec is trustworthy, friendly, and professional. They know their way around finance. You will be in good hands.
— Pretoria —
- not available
- 100 Grayston Drive, Sandton Johannesburg Gauteng South Africa
- Get Directions
Investec Universal Branch Code
- PO Box 785700, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2146, South Africa
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed