Investec is a registered credit provider with South Africa’s National Credit Regulator: NCRCP9
About – Investec
Investec began its journey with a vision in mind to be the firm offering potential for income generation and capital growth.
We were listed on the JSE in 2011, three years later our portfolio doubled in size. Investec now invests in well priced income producing investment properties for business, industrial and retail industries. Majority of rental income less the operating and interest on debt costs is dispersed amongst the shareholders semi-annually.
Investec operates through Investec Property.
Investment property contains area and structures held to produce rental salary and capital development over the long haul. Should any properties not meet the Fund's criteria and are sold; any benefits or misfortunes will be of a capital nature and won't be dispersed to shareholders.
Whilst the Fund is an autonomously recorded organization, it shares a typical ethos and moral establishment with Investec.
A typical brand and culture give the establishment the morals and administration standards received by the Fund. Our financial year ends at the end of March each year.
Investec offer Investment management administrations for people, corporate and administrators, foundations and trusts, and mediators.
Investec Wealth and Investment has some expertise in effectively overseeing speculations for private financial specialists; families; trusts and philanthropies; corporate and officials.
Customers have access to investment managers who give guidance covering customary and elective resource classes in the residential and off shore markets.
Services – Investec
Investec offers clients a range of products and services in a range of areas suited to them. With our understanding of the challenges in today economic markets, we are proud to have developed these great online banking solutions.
Investec Bank can assist all clients in setting up their financial plans, giving you control of your finances to benefit your future. Our teams of professional consultants are skilled and experienced and will guide your through whatever financial and investment requirements you have.
Should you be a private banker, or business banker, large or small, our banking solutions cover:
- Investec Private Bank Account – A combination of current and credit account, a Journey card for vehicle travel expenses, online savings account, with our convenient online, mobile and telephone banking.
- Cash Investments and Savings Accounts – we offer deposit accounts with flexible deposit terms and competitive interest rates.
- Investec Private Business Account – we offer the tools to manage business finances effectively with a combination of a current and credit account, a Journey card, online savings account and electronic banking.
- Business Deposit Accounts – expand your business funds through flexible deposit accounts. Choose how much you need and select the right account accordingly.
- Foreign Exchange – we assist with all your foreign currency requirements.
- Young Professionals – trainee accountants, actuary, medical registrar, attorney or engineer, you can experience the very best of private banking.
Investec Financing & Lending
Offering entrepreneurs, professionals, businesses and corporates finance and lending solutions for:
- Growth & Acquisition Finance
- Property Finance
- Corporate Lending (Growth, Acquisition, Structured, Aviation, & Vendor finance)
- Growth & Acquisition Finance
Grow your business with Investec finance options.
Whether you may be buying, investing, purchasing or selling – Investec has a range of options for you:
- Property Finance – Commercial and residential properties, or should you be building or buying a home.
- Personal Finance – Vehicle finance property and lifestyle assets, finance options to grow your professional practice or investment portfolio.
- Corporate Lending – Acquisition, Growth, Aviation, Structured and Vendor finance
Summary of Services
Investec offering entrepreneurs & business professionals, financial and lending products.
Investec Investment Management Services (IMS) began in 1994 with a vision of being the best investment company in the country, offering growth through capital and income generation.
Since then, we have grown to be one of the largest investment banking firms in the country. Our business is based on profit and growth, for our shareholders and clients alike. We have pioneered and paved the way to better investment profits and investment focused financial services, for all our stakeholders.
Our people are experts in the industry, offering nothing but the best guidance and advice to clients; be it new or existing, personal or business, we assist clients in adding profitable value through their financial investments.
Investec Asset Management offers investment opportunities items and administrations to establishments, admonitory customers and people. Our clients include pension funds, central banks, sovereign wealth funds, insurers, foundations, financial advisers and individual investors.
We started in South Africa as a little start-up offering local methodologies in a developing business sector.
Years of development later and we're a worldwide business overseeing roughly $100 billion for customers based everywhere throughout the world.
Our culture reflects who we are as people. Investec works along the culture of its founders and continues to do so.
We have established and come to realise that employees work better when given the empowerment to express their conviction and work as industry experts in their field. The freedom to create their own identities within the company for the benefit of our customers. Different personalities thrive in a non-hierarchical workplace, so we encourage this thought in our workplace. We encourage honesty and open communication.
Our mission is to exceed the expectations of our clients, and to achieve our goal we need to provide a profitable partnership with our clients and shareholders as well as our employees. We want to provide a unique work journey in an emerging market through the stability of our team, our culture and our commitment to our clients.
Investec believes that if you look after you clients well, the rest will follow, and so it does. We encourage our people to achieve their goals on a daily basis, therefore recognise our people frequently and not only at specific times of the year.
Ph: (011) 286-7000 / 0860-110-161
Fx: (011) 286-7777
Postal AddressPO Box 785700, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2146, South Africa
Universal Branch CodeInvestec’s universal branch code: 580105
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday Closed –
- Sunday Closed –