FNB Bank is a registered credit provider with South Africa’s National Credit Regulator: NCRCP3377
About – FNB Bank
Our history tells a story of how we have progressed over the years like the roots of a growing tree, as seen in our company logo. We continue to grow today, throughout the country, assisting millions of South Africans with their banking needs.
Personal banking solutions
We are committed to providing a personal banking solution to our clients be it personal or business. Our clients rely on us on a daily basis to provide them with the best possible banking products they could get. We deliver on these expectations and it shows through our client retention statistics.
FNB does banking differently
We have grown through the years learning from our challenges and improved on our services throughout the years gone by. Our logo comprising of the Acacia Tree symbolises our history, our roots which run deep within the South African culture and our growth and commitment in serving the needs of our customers and our communities.
We aim to build and maintain strong long term relationships with our customers delivering a superior quality service and providing an experience through simplicity, efficiency and passionate employees.
Our goal is a long term strategy through profit and growth.
Services – FNB Bank
Our services range through a wide service base of products. We offer our clients personal, private business, commercial and corporate banking solutions and currently assist in providing these valuable services to millions of South Africans.
As one of the top three banking firms in the country, we measure our success through growth and profit and also through our contribution to the growth of the community.
We offer everyday banking solutions including;
Cheque Accounts, Overdrafts, Credit Cards, Petro Card, Transactional Savings Account, eWallet, Smart Devices and SIM, FNB Connect, Ways to bank, Business Directory, Savings & Investments, Tax-Free savings, Invest Abroad, Offshore Products, Credit Cards, Revolving Loans, Temporary Loans, Personal Loans, Student Loans, Home Loans, Vehicle Finance, Insurance, Forex, eBucks Rewards, Financial & Life Planning.
You will find a banking service, product and solution to meet your every need here at First National Bank. We create simple and profitable solutions for personal and business banking.
The benefits of our service
We offer services such as general banking accounts, credit and debit cards, online loans, forex, cardless banking solutions and a variety of options to choose from in the business sector.
Transacting made easier
You can get your FNB Business visa cheque card account and use it to purchase anything you like locally or internationally. You can monitor and control spending through a limited function cheque card when they are away on business, protecting your company from any unauthorised spending.
Summary of Services
- BANK Accounts
- HOME Loans
- PERSONAL Loans
- CAR Loans
- CREDIT Cards
FNB has quick and efficient banking options
Private Clients caters for clients earning between R750 000 - R1 499 999 per annum.
With the Private Clients option, you get a range of banking, lending, microfinance and fiduciary planning, savings and investment options which allow for exclusive rewards and lifestyle programme.
Clients using this service get a dedicated Private Banker, to assist with your general banking activities and will also handle any structured lending, savings and investment requirements you may need.
This caters for clients earning more than R1.5 million per annum or with a net asset value of R15 million or more.
Here at FNB, we offer Business banking with flexible options through innovative channels to access your business banking conveniently and efficiently. We will be happy to discuss all business banking options with you in further detail should you wish to contact us directly.
We offer more than banking!
- Email statements - Get your bank statements emailed to you or download them directly from your online banking account. Save the paperwork and postal service hassles, get your statements electronically.
- Balance alert - Keep informed of your bank balance with up to date and end of day balance alerts, allowing you to budget and plan accordingly.
- Limit Alert - Get an instant message warning should your account be decreased to a minimum balance, this minimum balance can be selected by the client.
- Prepaid products - Manage your money through FNB's digital platforms. You can purchase airtime, electricity, Telkom vouchers and pay your DSTV and StarSat accounts.
- Debit Order & Salary Switching -FNB's Debit Order and Salary Switching service allows you to move your existing debit orders to your FNB Personal Cheque Account - free of charge.
- In Contact -You can be in control of your banking accounts, and monitor all money going in and out of your account – and it’s FREE!
- iTunes Gift Codes - An easier way to purchase iTunes codes using the FNB/RMB Private Bank Banking App. iTunes codes make a perfect gift for anyone who enjoys music, games, films, apps and more.
- Metrorail tickets - With more than 2 million people using the Metrorail daily, you can access your Metrorail tickets directly through your cell phone banking.
First National Bank has been doing better banking for clients for over half a century.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
FNB is always finding new and innovative ways to improve the lending and financial experience of their customers. Dealing with them is always a pleasure!
— Kimberley —
The staff is impeccable! They know their work, they know how to make you feel at home and they treat you with the utmost respect. FNB is definitely giving the other banks a run for their money!
— Worcester —
Fair banking across the board! No matter what you are trying to do you can rest assured knowing that it is the best of the best. Their rates are fair and I never have to worry about hidden costs....
— Pietermartizburg —
Ph: (087) 575-9404
Fx: (011) 371-2257
Postal AddressPO Box 1153, Johannesburg, 2000, South Africa
Universal Branch CodeFNB Bank’s universal branch code: 254005
- Monday 08:00 – 17:30
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:30
- Wednesday 08:00 – 09:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:30
- Friday 08:00 – 17:30
- Saturday 08:00 – 13:00
- Sunday – Closed