Nedbank is a registered credit provider with South Africa’s National Credit Regulator: NCRCP16
About – Nedbank
The Nedbank Group is proud to be one of the largest banks in South Africa.
We are listed on the JSE and the Namibian stock exchange as one of the top companies in the market. Nedbank Limited is our primary banking subsidiary, we are able to go above and beyond for our clients. We offer:
- A wide range of wholesale and retail banking services.
- A growing insurance, asset management and wealth management offering.
- Our solutions are offered through our frontline clusters Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking, Nedbank Retail and Business Banking, Nedbank Wealth and the Rest of Africa Division.
Our footprint covers every market, expanding across Africa and 6 countries in the Southern African Development Community (SADC) and East Africa regions (Namibia, Swaziland, Malawi, Mozambique, Lesotho, Zimbabwe, as well as representative offices in Angola and Kenya).
In West and Central Africa through our partner approach we hold an approximate 20% shareholding in Eco bank Transnational Incorporated (ETI).
This enables us to offer our clients a unique one-bank experience across Africa, which comprises of more than 2,000 branches in 39 countries.
Services – Nedbank
We understand the different banking needs of our clients, and offer a wide range of unique services to assist you with your financial solution:
Find flexible solutions for your day-to-day banking needs.
For people with big aspirations, at any stage in their career.
Integrated wealth management solutions for high net worth clients.
Enjoy the unique banking benefits of being over 55.
Providing optimal financial security to full-time students from 16-26 years old.
For children up to 18 years, it's never too early to become financially savvy.
Nedbank has a unique banking service and customised solution for every client’s individual need. Whatever you may require, we have credit cards, saving and investing, home loans, or vehicle finance just for you.
- Financial planning
Day-to-day banking through transactional account options – such as deposits, withdrawals, payments, etc.
Nedbank offers a comprehensive range of end-to-end banking solutions and uniquely designed to support every business need.
- Business Life Stages
- Industry Expertise
- Tools and Guidance
- Beyond Banking
With today’s economic times you need a corporate banking partner who is able to deliver on their expertise when it comes to products and services.
Nedbank is able to manage your risk while caring deeply about your company's growth.
Summary of Services
- BANK Accounts
- PERSONAL Loans
- CAR Loans
- HOME Loans
- CREDIT Cards
Nedbank provides corporate and private banking solutions for clients.
Nedbank takes pride in growing businesses through a direct approach with our clients.
This allows us to provide the highest levels of expertise and professional service levels as well as our assistance and advice on the frameworks and terms and conditions of our banking products and transactions.
Our personal approach with our commercial investors allows us to guide clients to take on the right investment strategies in order to profit long term.
Based on best practise, we take deposits on balance sheet or facsimile investment in market securities – creating a profiting growth in our client’s investments.
Depending on our clients' unique investment goals and objectives, we offer a comprehensive range of solutions that include one or more of the following:
- Call deposit account – an interest-bearing account allowing immediate deposits and withdrawals.
- Term deposit – a fixed- or variable-rate account which delivers higher rates than call accounts over predetermined, fixed terms.
- Notice deposit – investments that earn you interest above call rates, but to access your funds you must give notice of 31, 60 or 90 days prior to withdrawal.
- Step-up Deposit – a term deposit with quarterly resets of interest rates that step up each time the investment is reset. At each reset the investment can be withdrawn in full (no partial withdrawals are permitted).
- Structured deposit – a tailor-made solution to meet client-specific investment needs, including rollercoasters, dual-rate and investments linked to the performance of identified underlying financial assets, which may be currencies, commodities or interest rates, among others. Structured deposits have predefined maturity dates and pay-out profiles.
- Credit-linked-note deposit – a funded credit derivative that is structured as a security with an embedded credit default swap, allowing the issuer to transfer a specific credit risk to credit investors and earn an enhanced yield.
- Restoration or sinking-fund investment – an investment tailored to ensure a predetermined future outcome that allows for certainty of repayment or required amounts.
- Cash flow-optimised deposit – a deposit with a fixed tenure. This product has two components: A fixed-portion, fixed-term, fixed-rate deposit. An agreed accessible portion of the original deposit that can be withdrawn and redeposited. The term and rate remains fixed.
- Variable-access deposit – a deposit that allows you to access and redeposit an agreed portion of your deposit at any time during the investment term.
- Negotiable certificate of deposit (NCD) – a traded deposit instrument that banks issue to raise deposits. It is tradable in the money markets at prevailing rates, relative to the remaining duration.
- Call and term loan – finance offered at a fixed or variable interest rate that has a negotiable loan term.
This team is responsible for ensuring that Nedbank is optimally funded and has sufficient liquidity in both local and global currencies to meet its obligations and service obligations to our clients.
Ph: 011 233 3900 / 0860-115-060
Em: [email protected]
Universal Branch CodeNedbank’s universal branch code: 198765
- Monday 08:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 16:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 16:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 16:00
- Friday 08:30 – 16:00
- Saturday 08:30 – 12:00
- Sunday Closed –