National Debt Advisors
- FREE debt assessment
- Debt relief options
- Become financially free
[Accessed August 31, 2021]
An award-winning company at your service
What is a debt review?
Debt review/counselling is a debt relief measure in South Africa that helps over-indebted consumers get out of debt.
The NCA introduced the process in 2007 to prevent consumers from being blacklisted and having to deal with the consequences.
How can NDA help you?
- Company Mission - NDA's mission is to provide clients with the best service in assisting them with financial relief in already difficult times.
- Company Vision - NDA’s vision is to ensure clients can achieve financial freedom with their outstanding services and debt counselling options. NDA will ease the road to recovery.
At NDA, every client is unique and they pride themselves in giving everyone the personalised service they deserve. With more than 400 professional consultants, NDA can assure you that doesn’t take this journey alone.
National Debt Advisors Services
NDA can lower your monthly instalments by up to 50% and can protect your personal assets & credit profile – even if you are blacklisted.
NDA has received numerous awards
- 2015 Top 5 Medium Debt Counselling Firm
- 2017 Top 5 National Debt Counsellors
- 2019 Top 5 National Debt Counselling Practice
- 2020 Winner Debt Review Reward
They will not stop there, with their strong and satisfied client base they will grow even more.
- First National Bank
- Capitec Bank
- SA Home loans
National Debt Advisors – Consolidation loan
- Loan Type Debt consolidation
Benefits of National Debt Advisors
- Low monthly debt repayments
- Consolidate your payments
- Protect your assets from repossession
National Debt Advisors – Assisting you all the way
NDA can assist in helping you with your bad credit problems in just six easy steps:
Submit your details using the online contact form and expect to receive a phone call from one of their professional consultants, on the same day during working hours. They will guide you through the step-by-step process and easy application processes over the phone and email.
Your consultant will establish what your expenses and income are on an average monthly basis. If you spend more than you make, you are over-indebted.
NDA will inform all of your credit providers and the credit bureaus that you are entering debt review with NDA. Your credit providers will now not be able to take legal action against you for 60 Working days.
After receiving a certificate of balance from your credit providers, your consultant will draw up a reorganized debt repayment plan that suits your budget.
Then NDA will negotiate with your credit providers to have your monthly installments and interest rates reduced. They will ensure you can afford to cover your monthly living expenses, as well as stick to your more manageable debt repayment plan.
NDA's professional attorneys will apply to the magistrate’s court to have your re-organised debt repayment plan declared a court order that is legally binding. Your debt counsellor will be the applicant on your behalf, so you won’t appear in court.
So, what are you waiting for?
- Contact NDA right now for debt-free freedom. You can apply right now from anywhere in South Africa.
- Contact NDA by simply filling in the form and one of the professional consultants will contact you.
- Phone directly
There is a light at the end of the tunnel and NDA will help you reach it.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
NDA assisted us with debt relief and assisted us on an easier more affordable payment plan
— JHB —
Very professional, our consultant was assuring and explained the whole process to us, very happy with NDA
— Pretoria —
In a stressful situation NDA was able to help us with our financial debt situation it was scary being threatened by attorneys and scared our assets will be taken away
— Cape Town —
National Debt Advisors Contact
- 9 Long St, Cape Town City Centre Cape Town Western Cape 8000 South Africa
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed