Absa's goal is to provide their clients with the money they need as well as to evolve their future stability, growth, and profitability.
They are one of Africa’s largest groups across the continent and even have offices in the UK as well as in the US. Which allows them to provide work opportunities and financial solutions for more than a million people. Absa Bank is committed to their clients and their needs, thus doing everything within their power to make sure their clients receive the best online loan services and products within the market.
Four strategic imperatives of Absa Bank
- They are determined to manage with purpose and deliver the values their stakeholders deserve.
- Absa Bank delivers its services through effective channels that correspond with their customers' conduct
- They make sure to address all their clients needs by using the personalized information that they receive with the applications.
- Establishing a market where they best meet their customer's needs has been one of their top priorities.
Absa has made the banking process so rewarding, today you can get instant rewards for banking with them.
There is only one requirement, you need to be above the age of 18 to be able to apply. Absa Bank has got the rest of it covered for you.
Advantages of banking at Absa Bank
- There are no extra charges or fees involved as well as no signing up. It is free for everyone.
- You will receive assistance on how to bank smarter to save more.
- There are challenges provided whereby you can earn instant rewards in saving.
Save with a personal loan
Are you looking into improving your home or car, or simply wanting to go on a well-deserved vacation? Absa Bank has got you covered with one of their quickest and easiest personal loans. Today you can win up to R250 000 back into your loan when taking out a personal loan at Absa Bank.
Digital channels for loan applications
- Absa Online
- Absa Banking application on play store
- Cellphone banking
ABSA – Personal loan
- Loan Type Personal loans
- Interest Rate from 17.5%
- Loan Amount up to R350,000
- Repayment 12-months to 84-months
Benefits of ABSA
- Big range of personal loans to suit your desire
- You can save money with one instalment
- The interest rate is low
Personal loan calculator
Affordable personal loans from Absa
Applying for a personal loan that is over 12 months, you will have to earn a normal income with a minimum of R2 000 per month.
You will be required to have a bank account whereby your income is paid in as well as being over the age of 18 years. When looking into taking out a smaller personal loan in South Africa for only a period of 2 to 6 months you will need to have a monthly income of R1 500. You will be required to specifically have an Absa bank account and like a normal loan, you will have to be over the age of 18 as well.
Requirements for a personal loan
- Your ID document
- A residential address that is not older than 3 months
- A three-month bank statement that is up to date
Loan instalment contribution
Repayment term: You have a period from 12 months to 84 months to do repayments. If you are a current Absa customer then you will be able to do repayments from the second month.
Interest rate: Has a maximum interest rate of +17,5% according to the ARP.
When applying for a loan you will be provided with the option of a Credit Protection Plan. This plan will be able to cover expenses when death, disability, or any other reason has taken place. All personal loan users must take out Credit life insurance as it can cover unforeseen costs.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
They have the best customer service so friendly and understandable.
— Randburg —
I just love how quickly l received my loan, they provide quick responses
— Roodepoort —
Absa is the best they offer affordable interest rates.
— Johannesburg —
- 15 Troye Johannesburg Gauteng 2000 South Africa
- Get Directions
ABSA Universal Branch Code
- Monday 08:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 17:00
- Friday 08:00 – 17:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 17:00
- Sunday 08.00 – 17:00